Monday, March 7, 2011

Lost Hero was awesome!

Ok, so my son was right.  I should have read this book a long time ago.  :-)  Rick Riordan knows how to tell a good story.  I loved Lost Hero.  The twist at the end was very cool.  I love how he actually foreshadowed (gave hints) about the twist in the Last Olympian.  I also like the new characters mixed in with the old.  Very fun story!  Check it out if you haven't yet!  

Can't wait until the next one comes out!  Mr. Riordan's site has the release date for Son of Neptune (next book) listed as October 2011.  That's too long!   http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/heroes-of-olympus/thesonofneptune.aspx


At least the next book in The Kane Chronicles series, The Throne of Fire, will be out in May - May 3rd is the official release date.  That might make the wait a little less painful.   http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/kane-chronicles/books/book-2.aspx

3 comments:

  1. Would you say it was better than the Percy Jackson series??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Good question. Hmmm...It's a tough choice but I think I'm going to have to say the original series is just a bit better - at least as far as The Last Olympian is concerned. But this is really just a continuation of the original series with new characters added in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may read it... But I am enjoying The Mysterious Benedict Society right now.

    ReplyDelete