Friday, February 25, 2011

Some predictions about The Lost Hero

Stopping in the middle of the good part in a book is not normally something I care to do, but I had to make some predictions before I get too far into the story.  Keep in mind that I haven't read this book and I'm not looking to spoil it for anyone or have anyone tell me if I'm right or not, just wanted to share my thoughts on the story so far.  First of all, this book definitely doesn't waste any time getting into the action.  I'm only on page 101 and there's already been battles, talk of betrayal and death, hearts breaking, prophecies, monsters, and missing heroes!  I'm already frustrated by the prophecy talk, hoping two characters will have a successful romance, and freaking out about who is missing!  (Yes, I am loving this book so far!)

So, before I abandon the real world for Camp Halfblood, here are my predictions so far:
Jason is Zues's son.
Piper and Jason will get together (ok, more of a hope than a prediction).
Leo's mom died in a fire he thinks he caused.  Maybe he did?

Some questions I have (rhetorical - please don't actually answer them if you've read the book):
Who is Piper's mom?
Where the heck is my favorite demigod??????
And why does my heart still break when I read the name "Beckendorf" even after all this time?  For goodness sake, I read The Last Olympian almost a year ago!

Questions for you to actually answer :-) :
If you were a demigod, who would you want for a parent?  Why?

Finally, here is a link to some more information on Zeus, King of the Gods:  http://www.mythweb.com/encyc/entries/zeus.html

Enjoy!  And keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment